Whether you vote by mail, at a satellite election office, or in a booth, it’s safe, it’s secure, and it matters.
- October 24 is the deadline to register to vote in Pennsylvania.
- November 1 at 5 p.m. is the last day for your county office to receive mail-in and absentee ballot applications.
- November 8 is Election Day.
- If you are voting by mail-in ballot, you should mail your ballot as promptly as possible by Election Day or personally deliver it to the County Board of Elections office, a satellite office, or drop box no later than 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
The steps to voting
- Register to vote online here.
- Confirm your voter registration here.
- Choose a way to vote this year:
- By mail-in or absentee ballot.Request a mail-in or absentee ballot here.
- At a satellite election office. Information will be available soon.
- At your polling place.Find your polling place here.
Additional Information and Resources
Learn how to request, fill out, and return your mail-in ballot.
View our illustrated guide.
Using Philadelphia’s voting machines
In 2019 we changed to a new voting machine system.
Here is a step by step guide to using our voting machines.
Call 215-686-1590 for questions about the 2022 General Election in Philadelphia.
Report Election Concerns
To report any election concerns (such as intimidation, interference, illegal voting, or unlawful electioneering), please contact the District Attorney’s Election Task Force at 215-686-9641.