How to Register
- A citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next election.
- A resident of Philadelphia and your election district for at least 30 days before the next election.
- At least 18 years old by the date of the next election.
Eligible citizens must submit a voter registration application to get registered. These applications must be received by the City Commissioners Office no later than 15 days before the next election
Register to Vote Online
You can register to vote using the PA State Department’s online application. Before starting, get your Pennsylvania driver’s license or PennDOT ID card. If you don’t have one, you can still use the online form.
Register to Vote in Person
You can register to vote at Philadelphia County Election Offices:
|Voter Registration Office
520 N Columbus Blvd,
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Enter through the Spring Garden St. entrance
|Philadelphia County Board of Elections
City Hall, Room 142
1400 JFK Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Enter through the East or South portals
- U.S. Post Offices
- Philadelphia Public Libraries
- State Liquor Stores
- Other State Government Offices
For more information on voter registration, visit the PA State Department